Add the SSR Blinking Third Brake Light for you and your trucks safety. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that rear impact collisions result in more injuries and property damage than any other type of automobile accident.
Using the Blinking Smart Stop Flashing Third Brake Light module will decrease the likelihood of a rear end collision. Touch your brakes; the Blinking Smart Stop will cause your third brake light to flash quickly approximately 6 times before remaining solid.
The Blinking Smart Stop Delay that we sell has a “Delay Repeat” circuit build in; this was specially designed for those drivers who might not want to continuously flash their third brake light, when caught in bumper-to-bumper traffic. Once you have applied your brakes for the first time causing your third brake light to flash and then the light will turn solid. Touching your brakes again within 8 seconds will cause your third brake light to turn on normally without flashing.
In other words YOU must have your foot off the brakes for more that 8 seconds before the Blinking Smart Stop will reset and cause your third brake light to flash again.
Use the Blinking Smart Stop to grab the attention of following drivers, and reduce your risk of being hit in a rear-end collision.
- A great aid from the elements, when a following driver’s vision is impaired by fog, rain, snow, or darkness.
- Saves money by preventing potential rear end collisions resulting in lower insurance claims, which leads to lower premiums.
- These universal modules are designed to enhance an your SSR’s brake lights.
- Will work with any third brake lights including LED bars.
- Blinking Smart Stop only works when the driver first applies the brakes.
- A very simple Do-It-Yourself Installation.
- Made in the USA.